UFC 252 takes place this coming weekend, Aug. 15. And whereas it is hardly the , it is a humdinger regardless, enjoying host to possibly probably the most compelling heavyweight title struggle in UFC historical past: Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier.
This would be the third time the pair have confronted off towards each other with the UFC heavyweight title on the road, and there is an argument to be made that this struggle will decide who’s the best heavyweight of all time. Cormier obtained the higher of Miocic with a primary spherical KO throughout their first encounter. Miocic obtained his revenge within the second struggle after brutalizing Cormier with physique pictures in a fourth spherical TKO.
Who will win within the rubber match? It is extremely tough to foretell.
Oddsmakers agree. And, regardless of being principally a coin toss between these two world class heavyweights, I am choosing Cormier. Each are able to knocking out the opposite, however Cormier’s a former Olympic wrestler and whereas he opted to make use of his wrestling sparingly within the first two fights, he is brazenly acknowledged he plans to wrestle within the third struggle. That is dangerous information for Miocic, who was taken down and principally held there for almost all of the primary spherical of their final struggle.
Past the principle occasion, UFC 252 has a couple of compelling fights. Rising star Sean O’Malley faces off towards Marlon Vera — let’s have a look at if that hype practice retains on rolling. Junior Dos Santos takes on Jairzinho Rozenstruik in a battle between two of the heavyweight division’s hardest hitters. These fights alone make UFC 252 price tuning in for.
Methods to watch UFC 252
This 12 months the UFC entered a brand new partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the enlargement of the game of MMA, however dangerous information for shopper selection. Particularly when you’re one of many UFC followers who need to watch UFC dwell within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know tips on how to watch UFC 252, you may solely discover the struggle night time on PPV by means of ESPN Plus. The price construction is a bit complicated, however listed here are the choices to look at UFC on ESPN, in keeping with ESPN’s site.
- Present yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can order the upcoming UFC fight for $65.
- Present month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will have the ability to both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the power to look at the UFC occasion on PPV for $65 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should purchase a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $85. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will autorenew after one 12 months, on the worth of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of autorenewal.
You are able to do all the above on the hyperlink beneath.
- The primary card begins Aug. 15, 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT)
- The prelims begin Aug. 15, eight p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT)
- The early prelims begin Aug. 15, 6 p.m. ET (three p.m. PT)
- The primary card begins Aug. 16, three a.m. BST
- The prelims begin Aug. 16, 1 a.m. BST
- The early prelims begin Aug. 15, 11 p.m. BST
- The primary card begins Aug. 16, 12 p.m. AEDT
- The prelims begin Aug. 16, 10 a.m. AEDT
- The early prelims begin Aug. 16, eight a.m. AEDT
The UFC themselves hasn’t finalised the total card and, extra particularly, the main points on who’s combating on the principle card versus the prelims, however listed here are all of the fights we all know are on the cardboard at time of writing. We’ll replace later with more information.
- Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier
- Sean O’Malley vs. Marlon Vera
- Junior Dos Santos vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- John Dodson vs. Merab Dvalishvili
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba
- Jim Miller vs. Vinc Pachel
- Ashley Yoder vs. Livinha Souza
- Chris Daukaus vs. Virna Jandiroba
- Herbert Burns vs. Daniel Pineda
- TJ Brown vs. Danny Chaves
#UFC #Stipe #Miocic #Daniel #Cormier #Begin #time #watch #on-line #full #struggle #card