When Sony first revealed the ZV-1, YouTube was flooded with opinions saying it was the “good” or “final” digicam for vlogging. So, as a content material creator who’s discovered herself working from house due to , I needed to put it to the check.
After having used this $750 (£699, AU$1,299) digicam for quite a lot of my movies, I’ve to say it actually does reside as much as the hype. However there are some caveats. Watch my overview, together with loads of samples from the ZV-1, within the video above.
A number of the options that content material creators will love:
- Background defocus button: only a fancy means of claiming stopping down the aperture to realize a blurred background impact.
- Product showcase mode: maintain up an object in entrance of the digicam and it will snap focus shortly and successfully.
- Eye-tracking AF: correct and efficient for guaranteeing you are in focus while you’re within the body.
- Gradual movement results: usually reserved for dearer Sony cameras, and the outcomes in any respect the body charges, however particularly 960fps, are actually cool.
Nevertheless it’s not all clean crusing:
- Battery life: it simply does not final lengthy sufficient in the event you shoot 4K.
- Stabilization: whereas superb, it isn’t fairly on the stage of smoothness from a high-end smartphone just like the iPhone 11 Professional.
#Sony #ZV1 #video #digicam #good