Apple’s new iOS 14 has introduced iPhone customers a trove of wonders. However one can not have wonders with out some bugs. So should you not too long ago observed that your iPhone appears to endure large battery drain after upgrading to iOS 14, we would like you to understand it’s not simply you. And relaxation assured, there’s a solution to repair it, but it surely’ll require endurance.
In latest days, some Apple customers reported that their telephone’s battery life had been greatly reduced with iOS 14. The iPhone wasn’t the one one experimenting points, although. Some folks additionally complained that they had been having points with their Apple Watches after upgrading to watchOS 7, which was launched in mid-September along with iOS 14.
In accordance with MacRumors, watch customers reported issues with GPS information not being correctly recorded throughout actions in addition to battery drain.
Apple launched a support document addressing the issue this week. Within the doc, the corporate revealed that there have been really much more attainable points that customers could possibly be experiencing with their iPhones and Apple Watches. Apparently, none of those bugs had been fastened with the latest iOS 14.0.1 update, which tackled issues like guaranteeing customers maintained their chosen browser and mail apps and fixing the pictures within the Information widget, amongst others.
Right here’s what Apple needed to say about its iPhone and watch hiccups:
After updating to iOS 14.Zero and watchOS 7.0, you would possibly discover:
- Your exercise route maps are lacking within the Health app on iPhone for earlier GPS-enabled exercises out of your Apple Watch.
- The Exercise, Coronary heart Price, or different health-related apps fail to launch or load information in your Apple Watch.
- The Health app or Well being app fail to launch or load information in your iPhone.
- The Well being app or Health app is reporting an inaccurate quantity of knowledge storage in your iPhone.
- The Exercise app is reporting an inaccurate quantity of knowledge storage in your Apple Watch.
- Your environmental sound ranges information or headphone audio ranges information from Apple Watch is lacking within the Well being app on iPhone.
- Elevated battery drain in your iPhone or Apple Watch.
And whereas Apple did present an answer within the doc, it’s not precisely fast and simple. Per the corporate, if customers expertise two or extra of the above points, they’re going to should unpair their watch and telephone, again them up, wipe them after which restore them from backup.
You probably have these issues together with your units, yow will discover step-by-step directions from Apple on how you can repair it here. Get your self comfortable. Let’s hope Apple fixes this in its subsequent replace and saves folks time.
#iPhones #Battery #Evaporating #iOS