Enjoyable reality: The 2020 Los Angeles Auto Present was— , earlier than the world caught on hearth. That is why so many huge debuts hit the information cycle over the previous seven days, complemented by some high-profile first drive critiques. This is a have a look at all of the hotness.
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch PowerBoost matches hybrid smarts with Western aptitude
The 2021 Ford F-150 may not look all that new, however holy smokes is there rather a lot to speak about. For starters, there’s the brand new PowerBoost hybrid powertrain, which not solely makes Ford’s best-selling pickup extra highly effective and extra environment friendly, nevertheless it gives sufficient supplemental power to energy a small development website. Significantly.
We bought to drive an entire bunch of latest Hyundais lately, arguably crucial of which is the 2021 Elantra. This compact sedan has fashion and tech in spades, and it is properly positioned to battle the Civics and Corollas of the world. Along with the usual model pictured right here, we additionally examined the, in addition to the . We even bought to pattern a .
2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line is a sharp-lookin’, sharp-drivin’ sedan
Need some extra Hyundai hotness? Try the 2021 Sonata N Line. Constructing on the already-great Sonata sedan, the N Line provides turbocharged energy, revised suspension geometry and a bit extra luxurious inside, making this Hyundai a compelling different to entry-level luxury-sport sedans. It is even ok to offer Acura and BMW a run for his or her cash.
- : It would technically be a prototype proper now, however that is actually only a thinly veiled have a look at the next-generation Honda Civic, due out in 2021.
- : What’s fancier than a Mercedes-Benz S-Class? A Mercedes-Maybach S-Class. This stretched-out sedan even has luxurious and tech options you will not discover in a Bentley or Rolls-Royce.
- : Subaru’s light-weight sports activities coupe is again, and the most effective factor about it’s that it would not stray from the unique method.
- : This is one other entry for the rising crossover-coupe class. The brand new Infiniti QX55 relies on the QX50 however tries to invoke the spirit of the outdated FX.
- : Lincoln’s up to date midsize SUV may not look that totally different on the skin, however as ever, it is what’s inside that counts.
- : That is proper, a V8-powered Wrangler is lastly right here.
2021 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class raises the bar for luxurious sedans
This is a more in-depth have a look at the finer factors of Subaru’s new BRZ coupe.
Evaluations Editor Craig Cole reveals off the brand new Lincoln Nautilus. Its face could be acquainted, however inside, there is a ton of latest tech.
Come alongside as Government Editor Chris Paukert assessments the brand-new Ford F-150 Hybrid.
#Ford #F150 #Hybrid #examined #Honda #Civic #unveiled #Roadshows #week #evaluation #Roadshow