Joyful Saturday, Roadshow readers. I am right here to take you on one other great journey we name the week in evaluate round these components. As a result of we prefer to be sure to by no means miss one of the best of the week that was.
There was so much this week, at that. We drove the brand new Nissan Rogue and received a greater have a look at Amazon’s tremendous cool, Rivian-built electrical supply van. Plus way more.
Seize your morning beverage, or afternoon snack should you slept in, and take a look at one of the best of the week from Oct. 4-10.
There is a new Nissan on the town, and it occurs to be the model’s best-selling mannequin. Managing Editor Steve Ewing drove the 2021 Nissan Rogue to see if it might make a splash within the very crowded, and really aggressive, compact SUV phase. We realized Nissan performed its playing cards straight down the center.
2021 Volkswagen ID Four goals to affect America later this yr
Ewing additionally received behind the wheel of one other SUV, however one thing a lot totally different. He drove the 2021 Volkswagen ID 4, which is the model’s first electrical automotive for the US. The takeaway? It is a likable factor and it may sway extra Individuals to electrical automobiles.
Critiques Editor Andrew Krok received behind the wheel of the 2021 Toyota Supra, which boasts some new updates to make the sports activities automotive extra enjoyable, in Krok’s phrases. The truth is, he thinks people who purchased the 2020 mannequin received the shaft as a result of the brand new Supra is that significantly better.
And now for one thing a lot totally different. Critiques Editor Craig Cole took a whack on the 2020 Ford Transit and located it to be shockingly comfy with boatloads of versatility.
- : Rivian will construct Amazon’s upcoming electrical supply vans and we received tons of latest particulars on the automobile this week.
- : Acura plans to disclose the next-generation MDX this coming week, however we received a great have a look at the inside already.
- : We realized this week the automaker dissolved no matter sliver of its public relations group was left and detailed what it means for our protection transferring ahead.
- : The German model shared new particulars on the EQS flagship, however revealed a bunch of latest EVs within the works, too.
- : The Japanese automaker stated it should associate with Hino to construct a gasoline cell-powered semi truck for North America.
- : One in every of our favourite NFS video games is getting a remaster, and we received an early have a look at the sport coming subsequent month.
2021 Nissan Rogue evaluate
Govt Editor Chris Paukert took the brand new Rogue for a spin and dished out his verdict on the favored SUV.
Each new EV on the best way
Critiques Editor Emme Corridor dug into all the brand new electrical automobiles coming within the subsequent two years. You will have many choices.
#Nissan #Rogue #pushed #Amazons #candy #electrical #van #Roadshows #week #evaluate #Roadshow